TigerTugsVRForumGen468VOLO_VRGeneral468UpperLimit2011General_468x60Helicopter Academy
Photo
- - - - -

Army Flight Physical

army flight physical taking long

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 braden0924

braden0924

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 17:30

I am looking for advice. Currently I am looking at around 1 year total time of putting my Warrant Officer Packet together. Due to field training, extra appointments to be cleared for my flight status and LOR set-backs. Currently the only thing I am waiting on is my flight physical to be sent to Rucker and returned. Rucker is saying it will take 2-3 months to get the physical back. Is there any possible way I or someone else can do to speed this up. Due to OPSEC reasons, I can't give out information, but I am going to training soon and a deployment. I would really like to get this physical back before May so I can meet the packet requirements for a July board. Any help would greatly be appreciated!

• inetryconydot likes this

#2 Azhigher

Azhigher

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 12:04

Hola amigo,

Looks like you'd be better served asking your question here. We try to keep the military folks segregated from the larger audience of miscreants on here.  ^_^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: army, flight, physical, taking, long

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Helmet FX General 200PrecisionVRForumGeneral200NFCVRGeneral200ColoradoHeliOpsGeneral200MaunaLoaSoftwareVRGeneral200DevoreGeneral200MidwestHeliAcademy2016Genesys VRForum200_GeneralHeliHelmetsAble_VRGeneral200