3 replies to this topic

#1 Marty86

Marty86

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:19

My recruiter is putting together the paperwork to submit up line but we are waiting for an out of state record to come back.

I got a DUI in '05 before I joined the Navy, clean record after that. He said a Marine's packet he just submitted for a moral waiver got denied for the DUI, and that is pretty much a wrap for the WOFT process.

My question is, if the moral waiver get denied, is there anything at all I can do to resubmit or prior to submission maybe help sway them in my favor(based on other achievements)?

Thanks in advance
  • TeoerryNug likes this

#2 itsbigfootguys

itsbigfootguys

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 16:33

I don't want to be the killer of dreams, but I can tell you with about 99.9% confidence, you will not be allowed to apply for WOFT. It is possible that someday that will change, but with the current environment, its more than likely a dead end. Alcohol related offenses are treated very harshly. 

#3 superalex598

superalex598

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Company working for:Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University

Posted 18 July 2017 - 13:54

Would anyone know about a Morality Waiver for 2nd Degree Trespassing while in high school? I submitted all court documents (it was thrown out of court) and the volunteer hours I did with an animal shelter. Thanks.

#4 Luofynerd

Luofynerd

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Company working for:U.S. ARMY- AH-64D/E Technical Inspector

Posted 20 July 2017 - 11:23

Would anyone know about a Morality Waiver for 2nd Degree Trespassing while in high school? I submitted all court documents (it was thrown out of court) and the volunteer hours I did with an animal shelter. Thanks.

Submit the waiver, either it gets accepted or it doesn't. Every single waiver is a case by case basis.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: waiver, woft, moralwaiver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Helmet FX Home 200HeliHelmets-VR HomeDevoreHome200MaunaLoaVRHome200ColoradoHeliOpsHome200NFCVRForum200HomeMidwest Helicopter Academy 200 - 2016Genesys VR Forum 200PrecisionVRForumHome200Able_VRHOme200