Clearing CIF

Question for those who cleared Rucker already. Did you keep your A2CU's? I got to keep mine when I left but some of the guys after me were told they had to turn them in.

I believe I saw your name on a list for not having turned in your WOC Wallet...I'm sure they'll take it out of your flight pay...

I remember the word/phrase (WOC Wallet)... but what was it, again? I remember the black bag we carried around... do they still do that? I feel like the last time i was there, they all had Camelbaks or some craziness.

I remember the word/phrase (WOC Wallet)... but what was it, again? I remember the black bag we carried around... do they still do that? I feel like the last time i was there, they all had Camelbaks or some craziness.

Now it's all assault packs (backpacks). The woc wallet is where you carry pen, pencil, highlighter, orders, and specific docs in. The classes get camelbacks until CIF runs out of bladders (like they are right now) at which time classes get to use canteens

HAHAHA I've been a holdover at HHC waiting to START WOCS since 8/4/16....B co would at least be progress

What the f**k??? Security clearance? Holy hell.

HAHAHA I've been a holdover at HHC waiting to START WOCS since 8/4/16....B co would at least be progress

Dude... I'll probably finish the 64D course before you even get to B Co at this rate.

• Like 1

He's just scared of going to WOCS.

HAHAHA what is there to be scared of?!?! I've been here long enough to know all of TACs, and everything that goes on during class. If this damn flight surgeon would sign my physical, I'll run through class till my leg breaks if I have to.

• Like 1

originally was a clearance, didn't get that until late February. now I'm fighting with flight surgeon to approve my damn flight physical. been trying to heal a stress fracture.

I really don't even want to know things like this happen... my brain can't handle it

so you're telling me, things can still go wrong, even after you get picked up? Does not compute.

HAHAHA what is there to be scared of?!?! I've been here long enough to know all of TACs, and everything that goes on during class. If this damn flight surgeon would sign my physical, I'll run through class till my leg breaks if I have to.

Careful with that leg. We had a dude get a stress fracture right before the final APFT.

• Like 1