• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RotorCFI

RotorCFI

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 16:06

I am offering an opportunity for anyone who needs to build either X-C time or PIC time on a flight from TN to CA in an R22 at a highly reduced rate of $140 an hour plus fuel, at the prices acquired on the trip instead of my usual fuel price at the home base.  I am a 12K plus hour CFII and I am dual rated so any flight instruction that is needed, and the right candidate would learn a lot from such a flight, would be added at no charge.  You would be responsible for your own transportation (airline), food and lodging.  Anyone interested or with questions please either respond to this post or email me at Kevin@11Thdimensionhelicopters.com

Have a Great Day and Safe Flying

#2 ElJay

ElJay

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 18:53

Where at in TN?

#3 METT-TC

METT-TC

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Retired Army...jeeps, running, peakbagging (hiking), and a bit of flying
  • Company working for:Air Methods

Posted 08 May 2017 - 16:02

$140 an hour PLUS FUEL (which is approximately 9-10 gallons per hour or $45-$50)? So $200ish per hour to assist in a job you should be paying for (or ARE paid for)? 

Let the community know if you get a live one on the hook.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PIC Time, X-C Time, Low Cost, Great Opportunity, Free Instruction

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

AMTC 2018Spectrum_VRHome200Genesys VR Forum 200NFCVRForum200HomeBE_VRHome200MaunaLoaVRHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomePrecisionVRForumHome200