Helicopter AcademyUpperLimit2011General_468x60TigerTugsVRForumGen468VOLO_VRGeneral468
Photo
- - - - -

Looking for UK pilots with CAA parachute permissions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 harrogatealex58

harrogatealex58

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:53

Hi all,

I am one of the first paraglider pilots in the UK to be granted a CAA Display Authorisation. I'm keen to promote and raise awareness of the sport by conducting aerobatic displays at airshows, as well as giving the public something different and unusual to watch. But I need a drop ship...

Within the sport of paragliding there are tried and tested, recognised exit methods from both helicopter and balloon aircraft. These are routinely used in various countries for air displays so that the paraglider pilot can exit the aircraft (like a parachutist) to then perform a routine in the display box.

I am looking for pilots who currently have, or would consider getting CAA dropping permissions as well as suitable aircraft with a dropping provision in the flight manual or that has been approved by the CAA for the dropping of persons. The aim would be to perform in various air displays across the UK.

Perhaps that might be you, or you may know someone who fits, any information would be greatly appreciated. I'll also provide more specific details on request.

• rosaliefs16 and TeoerryNug like this

#2 500E

500E

VR Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Company working for:Owner 50 + years

Posted 22 May 2017 - 15:20

You have a reply on another site

andrew harvey <ahhelicopters@btinternet.com>

see

https://www.ahhelico....uk/the-unusual

Fly the dream fly 500

#3 harrogatealex58

harrogatealex58

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:37

Thanks 500E

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Able_VRGeneral200Helmet FX General 200Genesys VRForum200_GeneralMaunaLoaSoftwareVRGeneral200PrecisionVRForumGeneral200ColoradoHeliOpsGeneral200HeliHelmetsDevoreGeneral200MidwestHeliAcademy2016NFCVRGeneral200