Wallace State Community College

Anybody here been through the helicopter of fixed wing programs here successfully? Currently enrolled part time flying helos, enjoying it, but it's got it's set backs. The school has been operating for a very long time, so just curious if anybody's heard of them or knows anybody that's gone all the way through the program.

Also--if anybody in North Alabama or the Tennessee Valley wants more info about this school.. feel free to ask.

• 4 weeks later...

Just tried to apply with GI BILL CFI program because they use Sweizer 300 ( I have height issue with R22 ), and was told NO MORE acceptance of helicopter program students.

I have R44 time from Quantum Aviation in AZ, but moved back to my hometown in Miss. That was going to be the closest HEL. school with a dual cyclic trainer ( R22 hits my knee and have to pull constant left ).

That correspondence from them was not what I wanted to hear. Was told they have no time frame for new enrollees. I hope they are not shutting that program down.