July 2017 WOFT Board

So these ATRRS emails are my class dates? It gives me a very long class for my WOCC or is it just a general email they send out? I am still coming back soon, but I plan on waiting for my orders for my "official" class date. Can anyone explain these emails a little bit better?

They should have your class date/number listed in the emails. You'll need to join the class's milbook page and Facebook for the convenience. Once you receive your request for orders, you should receive a welcome packet, etc. the milbook/Facebook pages are to allow you to connect with your future class mates, select a mascot and whatnot and ask any pre WOCS questions.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What is the start date? My reservation doesn't seem to list class numbers.

it should state something along the lines of "COURSE TITLE: WARRANT OFFICERCANDIDATE, Class 002". In the ATTRS email you received. That is how mine looked, so for reference my class is 18-002. Hope that helps

Thank you. I haven't received such an email. My WOCS class is scheduled to begin in April.

Another method to get your class info is to search the ATTRS course catalog for the fy18 WOCS classes (search for course number 911-09W). If you can see your start date in the catalog it should also state your class number.