#441 Luofynerd

Luofynerd

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Company working for:U.S. ARMY- AH-64D/E Technical Inspector

Posted 03 November 2017 - 17:21

Got my hard orders today. I will be super busy next week getting everything scheduled because the New unit made me headquarters platoon sergeant and wants me to go to the field until Christmas exodus!!

#442 Slayydro

Slayydro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 15:40

Quick question for any of you are are familiar with this. I have had a TS/SCI for about 8 years now and my TS is good for another 4 years. I know Aviation only requires us to have a Secret unless we are apart of a unit that requires us to have more. My question is will I be able to keep my TS after my next PR 4 years from now or will it be downgraded to a Secret to align with my new profession? 

#443 wheelsup

wheelsup

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 16:37

Quick question for any of you are are familiar with this. I have had a TS/SCI for about 8 years now and my TS is good for another 4 years. I know Aviation only requires us to have a Secret unless we are apart of a unit that requires us to have more. My question is will I be able to keep my TS after my next PR 4 years from now or will it be downgraded to a Secret to align with my new profession? 

I'm pretty sure we were briefed you get to keep it... where's adriel he should know... 

#444 adriel0491

adriel0491

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 16:48

I just went through the "re-investigation" and all they do it's corroborate your sf86, run your credit and criminal background and interviews... It's easier to redo a TS than it is to start a secret from scratch. If your unit d3cides to "downgrade" it i guess they c...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)

MaunaLoaVRHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeNFCVRForum200HomeColoradoHeliOpsHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200Genesys VR Forum 200PBH_HeliHarbor200Able_VRHOme200DevoreHome200