Hi guys, I'm looking for a drawing/diagram that shows the belt drive transmission on the Robinson R44 I searched but couldn't find anything but thispost-57080-0-77108300-1496974306_thumb.png

• Like 1

Well here's a link to the maintenance manual, but what more is there to show?

https://robinsonheli.com/r44-maint-manual/

Well I was thinking I could find it from a different angle but this will do

Are you looking for an explanation, such as:

"The actuator disengages the rotors by pulling the driveshaft downwards so that the belts become loose and slip, allowing the blades to stop. When the actuator is moving, the little yellow light comes on. To engage the rotors after engine start, the actuator pushes the driveshaft up to the straight position, making the belts tight and driving the rotor. The actuator has settings for "too tight" and "too loose", but sometimes it gets these wrong, whereby the driver pulls the actuator circuit breaker and goes home.

Well I was thinking I could find it from a different angle but this will do

More than likely, what you’re looking for is in the illustrated parts breakdown or IPB. RHC calls theirs the illustrated parts catalog (IPC). if you can’t find the information there, from their official document, just call RHC tech support directly, 310-539-0508. Select tech support from the automated phone system. That’s your best bet, if all else fails.

The illustrated parts catalog and maintenance manual, used in conjunction, compliment each other.

R44 Illustrated Parts Catalog (IPC) See Chapter 63: Main Rotor Drive System

R44 Maintenance Manual

Edited by iChris

More than likely, what you’re looking for is in the illustrated parts breakdown or IPB. RHC calls theirs the illustrated parts catalog (IPC). if you can’t find the information there, from their official document, just call RHC tech support directly, 310-539-0508. Select tech support from the automated phone system. That’s your best bet, if all else fails.

The illustrated parts catalog and maintenance manual, used in conjunction, compliment each other.

R44 Illustrated Parts Catalog (IPC) See Chapter 63: Main Rotor Drive System

R44 Maintenance Manual

Thanks, the illustrated parts catalog works great. Much more detailed than the maintenance manual.