VOLO_VRGeneral468UpperLimit2011General_468x60TigerTugsVRForumGen468Helicopter Academy
Photo
- - - - -

Using social media to promote your helicopter business

social media business customer value

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Heli-biz

Heli-biz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 14:21

To any helicopter business professionals on the forum:

Have you utilized social media to promote your helicopter business?  Or any aviation related business?  If so, how do you use platforms such as Facebook and Linkedin to increase awareness of your services and engage potential customers? Or have you used justhelicopters.com to promote your business?

I'm taking some business courses that are focused on marketing, and the use of social media is a current topic I'm researching.  Like many of you on the forum, I'm also a professional helicopter pilot.  Thanks very much for any helpful replies.  It would also be great to hear from the justhelicopters.com staff on this topic!  Regards.

• TeoerryNug likes this

#2 Eric Hunt

Eric Hunt

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 18:09

Go to Bookface and see Blue Sky Helicopters (they are in Oz) and they use the media quite well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: social media, business, customer value

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MidwestHeliAcademy2016NFCVRGeneral200MaunaLoaSoftwareVRGeneral200HeliHelmetsAble_VRGeneral200PrecisionVRForumGeneral200Helmet FX General 200Genesys VRForum200_GeneralDevoreGeneral200ColoradoHeliOpsGeneral200