Changes for Warrant Officers

HAHAHAHAHA and they wonder why they can't retain pilots.

"I'm a CW5 with 30+ years of service...but lemme tell you how WOJG's are clogging up the system".

Ridiculous. You want competent pilots produced at a faster rate? Try rooting out the dirtbags at HRC who can't seem to figure out how numbers and projections work, and maybe straighten out the SMO's at B and D Co while you're at it. There is absolutely no reason for excessive bubbles and inefficiency other than administrative mismanagement and a lack of accountability.

Instead of shaking down WOJG's for cash and promotions, try streamlining the pipeline. How many millions every year are wasted paying students who are in stuck in training bubbles?

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Gotta love the military: The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Question to the aviators here: Has the TiG thing actually caused any problems you have noticed?

Curious to see how this will apply to Guard. Doesn't change my plans, but I can't say I'm thrilled about the prospect of waiting an extra year for promotion or having a longer obligation, no matter how long I end up staying.

Mike