Orders to Ft. Rucker

Short answer is, sort of. I was a "street to seat" dude and I got PCS orders for just me for WOCS. Received an amendment to those orders after for my family and house hold goods after that for flight school. I know some of the straight Active Component to Active Component folks got legit PCS orders (family HHG,etc) before WOCS. Hope that helps some. Best of luck.

Another point of confusion is my reserved WOBC (part A) class date. It says the start/report date for that is 11 FEB 18; however, I'm currently projected to graduate WOCS on 16 NOV 17. Will, I be sent back to my parent unit for those three months or will I be permanent party at Rucker?

Thanks for the quick response, PhrogGuy. My anxiety runs strong.

Another point of confusion is my reserved WOBC (part A) class date. It says the start/report date for that is 11 FEB 18; however, I'm currently projected to graduate WOCS on 16 NOV 17. Will, I be sent back to my parent unit for those three months or will I be permanent party at Rucker?

Thanks for the quick response, PhrogGuy. My anxiety runs strong.

Are you NG/AR or active duty?

Do you know if PCS orders are issued prior to WOCS or is it after?

They should be. However, when I went through, we have several people, myself included, who had to get their orders amended. It's really just a bunch of Tom foolery.

Do you know if PCS orders are issued prior to WOCS or is it after?

You'll get PCS orders before WOCS, the orders will show a report date 10 business days prior to your class start date so you can get CIF and in-processed to rucker prior to the course. The orders will also show your reservations for WOBC and like muffinman said you'll just be doing various details waiting for WOBC to start.

I just received my orders today but they were published 21 July

Check https://aim.hrc.army.mil/ click my RFO, if there's a recent date in there then I'd check with your BN S1, BDE S1 and your SRP site in that order to see if anyone has the orders.

• Like 1