44 replies to this topic

#41 Zac

Zac

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 14:59

Anyone know what the on post housing is like for single Warrants?   I'm trying to decide between on and off post. 

• Ag64e likes this

#42 Ag64e

Ag64e

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 16:25

Anyone know what the on post housing is like for single Warrants?   I'm trying to decide between on and off post. 

You will be eligible for Allen Heights. Old homes, see my previous post for more info.
  • Zac likes this

#43 Tanner37

Tanner37

CFI Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Aviation, Animal Medicine

Posted 18 October 2017 - 17:19

So I need an opinion, I'm still Rucker now waiting to start WOCS next week and I told the housing office that I wanted a 3 bedroom home in Allen heights so they reserved the house for us. But my wife and I opted that we would rather stay on the wait list for Bowden and they told us they would keep our Allen heights house resverved for us, but when a house in Bowden comes available around December 20th (WOCS Graduation) or earlier they will let us know and we can decide to take that house. I guess my question is will it be likely a house comes available in Bowden between now and the end of December with only 2 or 3 people ahead of me on the wait list? Sorry for the book lol

#44 Zac

Zac

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:46

You will be eligible for Allen Heights. Old homes, see my previous post for more info.

Were you also single? You got a 2 bedroom house while single?  Did you have to split it with anyone?

#45 Ag64e

Ag64e

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:09

Were you also single? You got a 2 bedroom house while single?  Did you have to split it with anyone?

Yes, I was single. Had a 2 bedroom duplex to myself. You can get a 2 bedroom for yourself and pay the full amount, or get a 3 bedroom with a roommate and split the rent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Genesys VR Forum 200PBH_HeliHarbor200MaunaLoaVRHome200DevoreHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeColoradoHeliOpsHome200NFCVRForum200HomeAble_VRHOme200PrecisionVRForumHome200