Roommate October WOCS

I'm going to be attending WOCS from 11 OCT - 16 NOV 17. My wife will be staying in Delaware for the duration of my PCS due to career advancements.

My current plan right now is to rent out a two bedroom apartment in Enterprise (close access to Ft. Rucker) and hopefully get a roommate.

If anyone has other suggestions, please feel free to provide them. Otherwise, feel free to PM me if you're interested in possibly rooming up with a complete stranger.

About me: I'm 24-years-old and have been in the Army for a little over 6-years. As previously stated, I'm married and I have no kids. I like beer, bourbon, and pizza.

EDIT: Apparently those Haron Cove Apartments are for low-income families.

• Like 1

Im in Wakefield. they are good.

side note, keep in mind that if your orders allow for your wife to move with you then they are going to pay you ft rucker bah. probably a good bit lower than Delaware

I'll give those a look!

Yeah, I'm submitting a waiver. I'm already prepared for the lower rate though.

I looked at Heron Cove as a place to live too, but wound up renting a house about 5 minutes past the Enterprise gate. Heron Cove was income restricted when I checked, and I believe the maximum income per household was ~$34,000. Just something to verify.

I looked at Heron Cove as a place to live too, but wound up renting a house about 5 minutes past the Enterprise gate. Heron Cove was income restricted when I checked, and I believe the maximum income per household was ~$34,000. Just something to verify.

Yeah, I edited my post. Pretty nice apartments though!