Pardon me, but do you have any Grey Poupon?

Butters, why do you waste your time? Still dreaming, hoping you can be a professional pilot but ultimately don't have what it takes or willing to take the steps to follow through and climb the ladder. Seriously, go stake out on the truck driver forums. Leave this place in peace. I think we're all kind of tired of seeing your posts, man. You're a middle aged dried up man with the mind of an 18 year old and no understanding of the helicopter industry, still to this day.

Butters, why do you waste your time? Still dreaming, hoping you can be a professional pilot but ultimately don't have what it takes or willing to take the steps to follow through and climb the ladder. Seriously, go stake out on the truck driver forums. Leave this place in peace. I think we're all kind of tired of seeing your posts, man. You're a middle aged dried up man with the mind of an 18 year old and no understanding of the helicopter industry, still to this day.

ouch ! are you sure your name is ragman and not the BUGman?

• Like 1

You cannot silence the butters!

https://youtu.be/dn01oiSPkWs

,...but you can put me on your ignore list!

• Like 1

Nobody else really posts any new topics...

Everyone else knows their opinions will be shredded on here. If anyone else had posted that video it would be "OMG! How can you endorse such unsafe flying?!?!111" This place has gotten toxic. We only have butters and Moggy posting anything positive. And even if he is a grouchy old troll at times AVBUG does contribute good advice. I'd say ignore him when he's crotchety and listen to the advice of someone who obviously has been around awhile even if you don't want to believe it. Why don't I post positive stuff? 1 I've only been flying professionally for 3 years and don't feel like my thoughts are valued here because of that, 2 I'm not anonymous and wouldn't put it past some of you to hold something I said here against me in the real world. Cest la vie. Rant over.