• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Cab4you26

Cab4you26

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 23:36

R870, where are you in VA if you don't mind my asking?

It sounds like we are in a very similar spot. Did you go to their open house a couple weekends ago? I went on that Saturday, and did a demo on Sunday. I loved it. I'm with you, though. The holdback for me is $$ right now and I don't want to take a loan to do it. They had a 15% discount during their open house. I think I'm going to wait until they offer another discount and then pay for my private training in full. It'll be awhile before I could afford all of my commercial. I may also try for the military after I do my private, though.

I will agree with you on the degree part. Even though I don't have mine I feel it'd be wise to get it. I just don't know if I'd ever use it and it's hard to justify the time and expense if I never utilize it.

#22 r870

r870

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 14:20

I'm in Richmond.

I wasn't able to make it to the open house unfortunately though I wanted to. Had some prior obligations that weekend. Definitely seems like the discount packages they have at certain times like the open house are the way to go. I think they offer good discounts other times of the year as well, judging by old posts on their Facebook page.

Military could be a good option for ya too... I couldn't go that route personally though as I'm slightly colorblind.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)

VOLO_VRFT200GuidanceVRFTForum200702HeliVRFT200Precision_FTForum200UNDVRFTForum200Anthelion_VRFTForum200Arkansas Helicopters VR FT200JerryTrimble