Army G1 WO Information

I am an ATP holding military FW pilot who is in the process of retiring and looking at all of my opportunities, both flying and non flying, post military. What you are saying sounds all warm and fuzzy, but its not reality.

That is wonderful for you. Congrats. You don't need to listen to my warm and fuzzy reality. Just do some research on the facts. That website link I posted isn't some pilot mill recruiting tool, it is a snapshot of airline pilot's compensation based on information found in each union contract.

That is wonderful for you. Congrats. You don't need to listen to my warm and fuzzy reality. Just do some research on the facts. That website link I posted isn't some pilot mill recruiting tool, it is a snapshot of airline pilot's compensation based on information found in each union contract.

Familiar with the website.

• 1 month later...

And my proudest moment was medevacing a soldier from the field to the hospital under goggles, in crap weather, in the middle of the night while on the controls the whole time. Its what I signed up for, and I do not regret it one bit.

This is the most valuable thing you can do in Army aviation. I was sad to hear about your med issues but I'm super proud of everything you've accomplished since I first read your intro thread all those years ago. Your true American badassery reflects great credit upon yourself, the DUSTOFF family, and USA#1. Make sure you log that flight as PIC time IAW FAR Part 61, it was well earned.

• Like 1