NOVEMBER 2017 WARRANT SELECTION

Oh wow are you serious? That is exactly why I was anxious to know if they had received my correction or not in order to prevent an incident such as that. I hope that doesn't kick you off of this board.

As my buddy who is an instructor at rucker says they are hemmoraging pilots right now so Im sure we are good.

• Like 1

Did anyone else have to send in ALL of there flight physical paper work like ekg, hearing test, eye exam, lab results, etc? All the results are on the 2808 so what they would need all that for is beyond me but what ever. I sent it.

Oh and I asked about me still being eligible for the Nov board even though Im still dealing with corrections and he said yes. So thats good news for yall.

So i got an email today that said they received and processed my corrections and my packet is with the proponent at this point. I just want to know it is board ready already so I can stop checking my email like 5 times a day.

Checking of the email does not stop with a board ready status. I religiously check my email even more often after selected. Trying to get those class dates lmao.
  • Like 1

I have been trying to get submitted for the Nov board. Everything is complete except for Flight Physical. Ive called numerous recruiters in and out of my area and still cant get the Miami Battalion to get this thing schedule. Like Ive said, Ive sent numerous emails and phone calls to various recruiters, some not wanting to get back with me. What else can I do?

I have been trying to get submitted for the Nov board. Everything is complete except for Flight Physical. Ive called numerous recruiters in and out of my area and still cant get the Miami Battalion to get this thing schedule. Like Ive said, Ive sent numerous emails and phone calls to various recruiters, some not wanting to get back with me. What else can I do?

Are you needed the phase 1 physical scheduled? I was in a special situation and had to do all of this on my own. You might want to try calling or googling your nearest installation for the flight surgeon's office. I live in Indiana and had to call several people at Fort Knox before I could get the contact information of the right people and I was able to schedule everything myself. Hope this helps!

Are you needed the phase 1 physical scheduled? I was in a special situation and had to do all of this on my own. You might want to try calling or googling your nearest installation for the flight surgeon's office. I live in Indiana and had to call several people at Fort Knox before I could get the contact information of the right people and I was able to schedule everything myself. Hope this helps!

I saw that you had a problem as well on a previous post as well. Happy you got it sorted and I appreciate your input. All I have heard here is that .....from Miami they are trying to schedule my appointment at Fort Campbell. It makes no sense but Ill fly anywhere at this point to get it done. Im prior service and processed through Miami Meps, initial medical, security clearance screen, paperwork etc for this packet. Just not happy that its taking this long to what I see a simple scheduling issue.

What did the people at Fort Knox ultimately do for you?

I saw that you had a problem as well on a previous post as well. Happy you got it sorted and I appreciate your input. All I have heard here is that .....from Miami they are trying to schedule my appointment at Fort Campbell. It makes no sense but Ill fly anywhere at this point to get it done. Im prior service and processed through Miami Meps, initial medical, security clearance screen, paperwork etc for this packet. Just not happy that its taking this long to what I see a simple scheduling issue.

What did the people at Fort Knox ultimately do for you?

Wow that doesn't make much sense at all. I would honestly just keep calling Miami and even Campbell to force the process along. It shouldn't be like that but it seems like that is how it goes.

I initially called Fort Knox in January and couldn't get an appointment until March, then couldn't get phase two until a few months later (don't remember when), and then a few more months to finally get everything squared away. Received my stamped physical on October 11th, 10 months from initial contact hahaha.

Age - 28

GT - 121

SIFT - 72

APFT - 282

Military - 8 Years Active Duty (5 USMC, 3 USMCR as AR) , E-5 Sgt

CIV ED – HS Diploma

Flight Hours – 339 (CH-53E Crew Chief)

Flight Physical – Qualified

Leadership Schools: Sergeants Residence Course (ALC Equivalent)

LOR - CO(MAJ), BC(LTC), CW3

Packet is “Board Ready”

I am transferring from the Active Reserve component of the Marines. Not sure of the process once we get accepted. Please message me if you know how that process works.

I completed my board interview today and was told that they changed it and this is the final step now. I'm scheduled to sign my contract Monday. Any other civilians experience the same thing?

That's awesome. So final selections are made at the battalion level now?

Does anyone else feel like the 13-17th still seems like so far away? Im so anxious already, I wonder if the results will be published before thanksgiving.

100% agree. I fell like its still months away till I will find out. But its supposed to be within 10 days of the board end date so before Nov 27th we will have answers finally!

I know its only 12 days until the end of the board, but I am already clicking constantly on here to see if anyone got selected yet! I also keep looking through all the past boards to see how I stack up with past applicants. This probably isn't the healthiest thing to be doing.