35 replies to this topic

#21 icfadc

icfadc

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:07

Have you contacted your recruiting team yet? I hadn't heard anything, so I contacted them they let me know it was board ready.  Don't be afraid to ask them.

Yes, I sent the status update and I'm told its awaiting final approval.

#22 icfadc

icfadc

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:09

Anyone here have a desire to fly fixed wing?

#23 rwood

rwood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:13

They must be busy this week with the four day weekend that passed. I emailed them yesterday for a packet status and no reply yet. I will be relieved once I know my packet is board ready.

#24 JD225

JD225

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 13:27

They must be busy this week with the four day weekend that passed. I emailed them yesterday for a packet status and no reply yet. I will be relieved once I know my packet is board ready.

I emailed them this morning and just got an email about 30 min ago saying I had 2 more corrections. I fixed them real quick and submitted. I hope Im not kicked off this board because I thought corrections were due the 9th?

#25 rwood

rwood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 13:59

Oh wow are you serious? That is exactly why I was anxious to know if they had received my correction or not in order to prevent an incident such as that. I hope that doesn't kick you off of this board. 

#26 JD225

JD225

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 21:32

Oh wow are you serious? That is exactly why I was anxious to know if they had received my correction or not in order to prevent an incident such as that. I hope that doesn't kick you off of this board. 

As my buddy who is an instructor at rucker says they are hemmoraging pilots right now so Im sure we are good.
  • icfadc likes this

#27 icfadc

icfadc

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:48

As my buddy who is an instructor at rucker says they are hemmoraging pilots right now so Im sure we are good.

I've heard the same from Warrants I know, but it still doesn't kill the anxiousness that I'm sure we all have. 

#28 JD225

JD225

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:01

I've heard the same from Warrants I know, but it still doesn't kill the anxiousness that I'm sure we all have. 

Not at all... haha

#29 rwood

rwood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 16:49

So i got an email today that said they received and processed my corrections and my packet is with the proponent at this point. I just want to know it is board ready already so I can stop checking my email like 5 times a day. 

#30 JD225

JD225

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 22:30

Did anyone else have to send in ALL of there flight physical paper work like ekg, hearing test, eye exam, lab results, etc? All the results are on the 2808 so what they would need all that for is beyond me but what ever. I sent it.

Oh and I asked about me still being eligible for the Nov board even though Im still dealing with corrections and he said yes. So thats good news for yall.

#31 Luofynerd

Luofynerd

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Company working for:U.S. ARMY- AH-64D/E Technical Inspector

Posted 13 October 2017 - 23:14

So i got an email today that said they received and processed my corrections and my packet is with the proponent at this point. I just want to know it is board ready already so I can stop checking my email like 5 times a day. 

Checking of the email does not stop with a board ready status. I religiously check my email even more often after selected. Trying to get those class dates lmao.
  • kimjohnson815 likes this

#32 icfadc

icfadc

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:44

Checking of the email does not stop with a board ready status. I religiously check my email even more often after selected. Trying to get those class dates lmao.

Haha I'm sure that will continue all the way up until you actually show up for WOCS. .

#33 icfadc

icfadc

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted Today, 02:51

Has anyone been given the Board ready status yet? I've been checking the status and there seems to be a 2-3 day turn around now for a response.

#34 rwood

rwood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted Today, 08:55

I haven’t recieved anything yet either. I emailed them on Wednesday.

#35 JD225

JD225

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted Today, 12:08

I got a phone call on Monday from the recruiting team saying that my packet has been sent to the proponent. There they check to make sure I mean the minimum criteria and say Im board ready.

#36 mike0331

mike0331

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Freedom & 'Merica
  • Company working for:Prior USMC Infantry, Law Student

Posted Today, 13:38

Finally have an Board time for the National Guard the end of November. Looks like there are 6 of us, not sure who my competition is or how many slots there are. 

Mike

9 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

Dmurray

Midwest Helicopter Academy 200 - 2016Able_VRHOme200DevoreHome200Genesys VR Forum 200Helmet FX Home 200ColoradoHeliOpsHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeMaunaLoaVRHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200NFCVRForum200Home