NOVEMBER 2017 WARRANT SELECTION

- GT: 124
- SIFT: 68
- APFT: 288
- Military: 8 years AD Army SSG (P), 11B, Sergeant Audie Murphy Club, NCO of the Quarter/Year, Pathfinder, AA ETC.
- Civilian Education: 39 semester hours towards AS in Aeronautics Degree with a 4.0 GPA
- Flight: Some FW prior to the Army
- Physical: Stamped/No Waivers
- LORS: Company CO, BC, CW4

I had posted in the January thread since I submitted way after the deadline (October 27th to be exact) however when I emailed asking for a packet status last Friday I was told I had been boarded last week. I found out today I was selected !

I know one other applicant from my unit was also picked up this board.

• Like 2

- GT: 124

- SIFT: 68

- APFT: 288

- Military: 8 years AD Army SSG (P), 11B, Sergeant Audie Murphy Club, NCO of the Quarter/Year, Pathfinder, AA ETC.

- Civilian Education: 39 semester hours towards AS in Aeronautics Degree with a 4.0 GPA

- Flight: Some FW prior to the Army

- Physical: Stamped/No Waivers

- LORS: Company CO, BC, CW4

I had posted in the January thread since I submitted way after the deadline (October 27th to be exact) however when I emailed asking for a packet status last Friday I was told I had been boarded last week. I found out today I was selected !

I know one other applicant from my unit was also picked up this board.

Same thing happened to me! I had hoped that I might get squeezed in with there being a pilot shortage and all. Congrats!

Same happened to me, I sent mine in on Nov 1st. for the January board, since I was going to be TDY at an exercise before the deadline. They ended up reviewing, qualifying and boarding it this month and picking me up, they must be really short on pilots. Either way congrats to everyone that was selected see you all in ol Alabama

Age - 21

GT - 137

SIFT - 64

APFT - 215

Military - NA

CIV ED - AS Degree Liberal Arts

Flight Hours - None

Physical - G2G

LOR - MG(Air force), MG(Army), Col(Army - Aviation)

Basic Ship Date - March

WOCS Start Date - May

Figured I would post my stats here for others to look at and try to build some kind of idea about what is and isn't being accepted right now, look forward to meeting most of you later on.