NOVEMBER 2017 WARRANT SELECTION

Congratulations to all that have been selected!

I'm am submitting for 153A as well, just waiting for my flight physical to come back from Fort Rucker, anyone has an estimated turnaround time for it to come back stamped? Thank you. Any help is greatly appreciated, I am submitting for the March 2018 board.

I'm am submitting for 153A as well, just waiting for my flight physical to come back from Fort Rucker, anyone has an estimated turnaround time for it to come back stamped? Thank you. Any help is greatly appreciated, I am submitting for the March 2018 board.

Do you have a govt CAC?

I'm submitting for the March 2018 board as well. My physical was submitted to Ft Rucker on 01NOV and just got stamped approved as of today. Granted, I called a few times inquiring the status of it. The lady "fast tracked" it to the flight surgeon.

• 3 weeks later...

7 weekers BEWARE!!! It's so long I couldn't take it but congrats to everyone selected! I finished glad I never have to do WOCS again! Prepare yourself for many games! May the ODDS be in your favor Candidates!

• Like 2

Age - 24

GT - 124

SIFT - 67

APFT - 286

Military - 2 Years Active Duty

CIV ED - Bachelor's of Science in Health Studies (3.1gpa)

Flight Hours - None

Physical - Good

LOR - In search

Haven't put a packet in but have decided to try to go the WOFT route instead of OCS as it interests me more. Hope to get a packet in by March.

• 3 weeks later...