Please help. Need a contact

Im in South Florida and I have been processing since July and have had my paperwork for battalion board ready for awhile. The recruiter is behind the power curve when it comes to scheduling etc, plus the hurricane set us back as well.

Long story short I have been trying to have them set up the appointment to see a flight surgeon. They keep saying we have to go to Fort Campbell but even that hasn't happend. My paperwork is due to the battalion board by Oct 29th.

What can I do? Can I call anyone? Really dont want to miss this AGAIN.

Thanks,

Mike

• Like 1

You certainly don't have to go to Fort Campbell. Fort Rucker is much closer, and Savannah is as well, though there may not be a flight surgeon at Savannah right now.

My recommendation is locate the number of the hospital at Fort Rucker, call the appointment line, and make an appointment for a Class 1 flight physical for entry into WOCS. Use your internet skills, find the numbers (they are all available on the Rucker website) and make your appointment. It will be a long freaking day, but they should be able to schedule both your part 1 and part 2 on the same day. I believe on a Thursday.

You certainly don't have to go to Fort Campbell. Fort Rucker is much closer, and Savannah is as well, though there may not be a flight surgeon at Savannah right now.

My recommendation is locate the number of the hospital at Fort Rucker, call the appointment line, and make an appointment for a Class 1 flight physical for entry into WOCS. Use your internet skills, find the numbers (they are all available on the Rucker website) and make your appointment. It will be a long freaking day, but they should be able to schedule both your part 1 and part 2 on the same day. I believe on a Thursday.

I will do that on my lunch break. The reason I haven't done it as of yet is because my NCOIC of my recruiter station said the Fort Rucker flight surgeon is "under Investigation." I will make some calls and find out today! Would have done so sooner but thought prior service guys like myself had to use the recruiter to schedule.

Thanks.

Also if anyone else would like to add some advice or provide a contact that can put a foot in some ones ass Id appreciate it.