1 reply to this topic

#1 Rentacopter

Rentacopter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 18:59

Hello all,

I am a CFI in northern Illinois and I have access to a nice 2013 R22. It will be going up for time building in early to mid December.  It is for rated pilots who want to build time. However, if you need a flight review,  work with autos,  or something I will be around (I'm not looking to make a lot on the review just enough to cover expenses like $20 for the review) this is more of a service so that you can build time and get a little bit better value. The rate will be $150 an hr without fuel included (dry), 25hr minimum.  Again not to be used for primary instruction.

If you want more details contact me.

Recap:

• It will be available starting early to mid December
  • The rate will be $150 an hr without fuel included (dry)
  • 25hr minimum
  • No primary instruction at this price (primary instruction is available at a higher price)
  • Flight reviews or other small instructional items can be done
  • Low time pilots welcome (but may need a check out to meet insurance requirements)
  • Contact RentacopterLLC@gmail.com

#2 r22butters

r22butters

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Location:Pluto,...at least until the next election :) ,...damn the wifi here is unbelievable!
  • Interests:Admiring the city lights and coastal sunsets from a thousand feet,...when I have the dough. :)

,...oh' yeah, and boobs!
    😕+🍟+🚁+🌃=☺
  • Company working for:Just a happy casual renter! :)

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:41

"Low time pilots welcome"?!

Who else needs to "build time"?
The only dream I have left is to live long enough to see the pilot shortage. Its been about fifteen years since they first told me it was coming, so,...

Aaaaaaaany day now! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Content Spy

DevoreHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200Genesys VR Forum 200MaunaLoaVRHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeColoradoHeliOpsHome200NFCVRForum200HomeAble_VRHOme200