I am a CFI in northern Illinois and I have access to a nice 2013 R22. It will be going up for time building in early to mid December. It is for rated pilots who want to build time. However, if you need a flight review, work with autos, or something I will be around (I'm not looking to make a lot on the review just enough to cover expenses like $20 for the review) this is more of a service so that you can build time and get a little bit better value. The rate will be $150 an hr without fuel included (dry), 25hr minimum. Again not to be used for primary instruction.
If you want more details contact me.
- It will be available starting early to mid December
- The rate will be $150 an hr without fuel included (dry)
- 25hr minimum
- No primary instruction at this price (primary instruction is available at a higher price)
- Flight reviews or other small instructional items can be done
- Low time pilots welcome (but may need a check out to meet insurance requirements)
- Contact RentacopterLLC@gmail.com