November/September Selectees - Who landed what class dates?

I got my ATRRS reservation this morning finally and have a May class. Does anyone know how the process of obtaining orders when compared to this school report date. My understanding was that you would receive orders for a report day 10 days prior to the school start date is that correct?

I was selected during the November Board and have a March 28th class date.

After you receive a class date your post G1 generally cuts orders within 30 days

Congrats. Thats really fast. 4 months. Are you prior service? And when everyone talks about report/class date, theyre talking about boot camp for civies, and WOCS for prior service correct? Im scheduled for the Jan board. Hopefully I get a quick turn around.

Congrats. Thats really fast. 4 months. Are you prior service? And when everyone talks about report/class date, theyre talking about boot camp for civies, and WOCS for prior service correct? Im scheduled for the Jan board. Hopefully I get a quick turn around.

I am a in service applicant(AD Army), I'm surprised by how fast I got a training seat as well. Also I received my WOBC training slot Saturday, it starts the 15th of July so hopefully I'll have SERE in between.

• Like 1

I am a in service applicant(AD Army), I'm surprised by how fast I got a training seat as well. Also I received my WOBC training slot Saturday, it starts the 15th of July so hopefully I'll have SERE in between.

Drink...Water....A lot of it

• Like 1