Packet and Submission Questions

I just got my 1W flight physical stamped by Rucker this week. When I talked to my local flight nurse she asked if I needed a Flight Clearance form and that, if I did, I would need to make another appointment in order to get it.

Is this something I need for my applicant packet? Dont think ive heard it mentioned before and if I need it, it could prevent me from making the Dec BN board.

Also, I like to cover my worst-case bases and have a question about submission and board cut offs. If I do not make the December BN board, I will be doing it in January but will likely miss the cutoff for the final Rucker board. Are they accepting submissions after the cutoff dates? (I believe 5 JAN is the cutoff for the 22-26 JAN board)

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I just got my 1W flight physical stamped by Rucker this week. When I talked to my local flight nurse she asked if I needed a Flight Clearance form and that, if I did, I would need to make another appointment in order to get it.

Is this something I need for my applicant packet? Dont think ive heard it mentioned before and if I need it, it could prevent me from making the Dec BN board.

Also, I like to cover my worst-case bases and have a question about submission and board cut offs. If I do not make the December BN board, I will be doing it in January but will likely miss the cutoff for the final Rucker board. Are they accepting submissions after the cutoff dates? (I believe 5 JAN is the cutoff for the 22-26 JAN board)

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1. For a In Service applicant we only need the stamped 2808 for our physical, I believe it’s the same for WOFT but check the USAREC WO website.

2. The packet deadlines are based on reverse planning. IE the amount time they expect to need to have your packet board ready, however, if you have a clean, tight packet you can sometimes submit very late and still be boarded. Mine was 5 weeks after the deadline and still made it, but it all depends. Which I’m sure is not what you want to hear.

• Like 1