May Slection Board

GT: 111

SIFT: 51

APFT: 270

LOR: Air Force O-6, Air Force O-6, Air Force Aviator O-6 (F-22)

Flight Time: None

Education: Associates Degree-3.4 GPA, NCO Academy DLT, going to try and get Ground School soon

Physical: Pending

Military: SSgt/E5. Going on 11 years in the Air Force AD. 2 deployments, 2 years in Korea, Was in SOCCENT for over a year also.

My resume is pretty strong I think. Kind of tough finding and meeting with a Sr. Warrant to get a recommendation but any O-4 or higher Aviator can work.

Any thought on if I should still try and get a CW LOR? I may go for the July board if I don't feel comfortable with this one.

Very open to Feedback on my stats.

Im Air Force and just made it on the May board. I personally scored a 42 on the sift and a 257 on the afpt so you are already doing better than I did.

Are you street to seat or transfer from another service?

I will be arriving at Ft. Benning for basic training on 11/19 and my WOCS date is set for 2/22/19.

I'm Street to Seat. First off, Congratulations on your selection! Will you have to attend BCT although you are currently in the USAF? And if the answer is yes, where will you be attending basic?

I'm Street to Seat. First off, Congratulations on your selection! Will you have to attend BCT although you are currently in the USAF? And if the answer is yes, where will you be attending basic?

Im Air Force. Currently stationed in England. I was told I can do either prior service BCT or BCT depending on my WOCS date. I am going to take the soonest class I can get though. Transferring services makes the process a little confusing.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Does anybody know what happened to the usarec website? Its different and I cannot find the original one with the forms for the packet. It redirects you to a recruiting.mil website. Any help would be great.

I just discovered this myself, because I needed to download a form as well. I had trouble using the new website on my phone, but it worked on a desktop. Took about 5 minutes of clicking various links, but I was able to find all the relevant pages the old version of the website had ie board dates, forms downloads, faqs, etc.

Might make things easier to find if you google something specific such as 'USAREC warrant officer 153a'. Hope this helps!