Figured I'd post here: Civillian To hire question

I have 2 hours in a R22 and i just quit flying fixed-wing. My heart wasn't into it.

When I did two lessons in rotary, i loved every second of it. i quit because two reasons. 1. The cost was way too much. 2. There are no jobs.

Now at 27 years of age I realized I should have just chased my dream from the get go.

I have 50k. No debt, no job. I am quite lost, but i am certain I want to fly helicopters. I even stress because If i become a cfi and get hired, I am 6'5 205lbs. It may be hard for me to teach even the rare student I would be lucky to get.

I kind of ruled out military, except i guess the warrant officer program is available. I really do not want to serve though. So that is out of the question.

I'm just lost in all this. Do I find ~ $70,000 loan on top of my $50,000 and go all the way through commercial?

Will my size be an issue in the R22? What should my next steps be?

Take that 50k, go to college, get a degree in whatever high tech companies require, move to Silicon Valley, get a job making sh*t loads of money, buy an R22, get your Private, and fly for fun on the weekends!

Call me. Move into free housing in Miami. I'll show you have to study ground school for next to nothing. I'll guarantee you a job. Bought another R22 Mariner today, a plane last month. Tom 561-346-2816 Advertiser on this site from the beginning. Our program is $82K for 300 hours and cfi. Have credit union finance for the rest that you don't have and might co-sign.