My Packet Standings and assistance

Hi, my name is Kagan and I just started my WOFT packet a few weeks ago and I am trying to see whether my packet is competitive with others that you have seen on these forums. Also, I would love any pointers or tips for the future bits and pieces of my packet that I have yet to complete.

ASVAB: 92 Overall, 126 GT

SIFT: Taking it next tuesday

LORs: LtGen Army Ret, CW5 Army Aviator, and 2 LtColonel Aviators who are retired.

APFT: 242 (Working out every day to get this up)

GPA 3.9 Highschool, 2.9 College with 39 Credit hours.

No prior flight time

No prior military enlistment

Have not done the flight physical yet but I am healthy and should pass no problem.

Im just looking for info on where I stand with the average applicant, and also looking to make some contacts that could help me out in the upcoming weeks of filling in my application.

Thanks everyone in advance.

-Kagan

Kagan,

Overall your hard numbers are pretty good just keep working on the PT. I just posted the average numbers for the board that convened yesterday.

http://helicopterforum.verticalreference.com/topic/20779-january-selection-board/page-5

Let me know if you need help with anything.

Anthony

• Like 1

SIFT will be a big factor. Go into the test confident you will do well.

Also your summary in the resume and Why you want to be an Army Aviator?" can be huge for the packet.

I had 3-4 LORs, but they were excellent and I kept back any that were just good.

If you have any more questions. Just post it. People are always willing to help.