Currently WOBC is split in two parts. WOBC A is three weeks and happens after WOCS before SERE. WOBC B is three weeks after your advancedairframe course.

You will have PT in the morning followed by a.m classes, lunch, and p.m. classes. You will be living in your house or apartment by then and will be driving to PT/ class every day.

• Like 1

Currently WOBC is split in two parts. WOBC A is three weeks and happens after WOCS before SERE. WOBC B is three weeks after your advancedairframe course.

You will have PT in the morning followed by a.m classes, lunch, and p.m. classes. You will be living in your house or apartment by then and will be driving to PT/ class every day.

Does it depend on the bubble you get caught in? I could of sworn I heard people going to SERE prior to WOBC A.

I havent heard of anyone going to sere before WOBC. The course is pretty laid back and not difficult at all. Covers some of the same classes you get in WOCS and some basic aviation maintenance and supply, theres an M9 range, and airfield tour. Most days you are out a little early.

WOBC counts for a significant part of your OML. Its not hard so theres no reason not to get high scores.

• 3 weeks later...

Does it depend on the bubble you get caught in? I could of sworn I heard people going to SERE prior to WOBC A.

Probably right around the time i was waiting for WOBC is when the rumors started flying around. There was a group of 20 of us that had a 6-7 month hold for WOBC after WOCS. It never happened and we had to wait it out at honor, but the rumor of it happening took off like wild fire.

• Like 1

Bubbles are definitely fewer and shorter now. A group of us had a 10 week bubble from WOCS to WOBC last year. Other than that Ive heard of a couple instances of 3-4 weeks from primary to Advanced.

B CO has been telling us it's days to a week at most now between primary and advanced. The training pipeline is being optimized drastically around here. I graduated WOCS on the 22nd of February and my WOBC is supposed to start on the 9th of April. But some people started WOBC the next day after graduation.

There are no bubbles, but the problem is theres only so many slots for whatever phase of training is next. Bubbles are inevitable given the amount of warrants coming through. You may get through wobc dunker sere quickly, but primary classes are already backed up since they can only put about 25 warrants per class and theres only 2 classes starting a month. Theres about 70ish currently waiting for primary and every other Sunday another sere class filled with warrants graduates...

• 3 weeks later...