• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 gb16

gb16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 16:52

They made their notes/comments and verbally confirmed their recommendation at the end of my interview.

Whats the usual wait time to hear back from the Battalion board? I see some people hear back same day, some it takes a couple of days. Mine was Friday and my recruiter hasnt heard anything back in regards to my board grade or anything yet.

#22 redlightning54

redlightning54

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 22:03

Yeah they didnt do that for mine. I was the first one in and they had like 6 more behind me so dont know if that was the reason or if they just do it differently where you are. Fingers crossed.

#23 originalusernameisoriginal

originalusernameisoriginal

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:18

Hey everyone. After trying to make it to the last three selection boards and going through a lot of BS, I finally got confirmation from my regional recruiting BN that my packet is correct and completed, is at HRC, and will be at the July Selection. I have a DD368 approved that expires about 2 weeks after the selection board so I'm really hoping to get picked up. 

GT:  137

SIFT:  68

APFT:  253

LOR:  Army CW4 Aviation, Army CW3 Aviation (Retired), Navy O5 non-aviation

Flight Time:  None

Flight Physical:  Stamped, no-waivers

Education:  AA English 4.0GPA; BA Government and Public Service 3.89 GPA

Military:  AG2/E5 Navy Reserves (coming up on 4 years in) I'm a weatherman with my forecasting qual and some active duty experience forecasting. 

#24 redlightning54

redlightning54

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 22:24

Officially recommended by the Battallion board! Let the waiting game begin!
  • redlightning54 and mBeck like this

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

NFCVRForum200HomeAMTC 2018HeliHelmets-VR HomePrecisionVRForumHome200BE_VRHome200Genesys VR Forum 200MaunaLoaVRHome200Spectrum_VRHome200