July 2018 Board

Wow, thats almost a perfect GT score. What are you? A physics major?

Nah, I just test really well. I feel like beyond 110-120, the test just becomes whether or not you’re good at guessing beyond your knowledge base. I’m going to bomb hard if there is any calculus during flight school.

Once the packet is done, no one will ever care about your GT. Just about how well you can do your job and perform as a leader.

Nah, I just test really well. I feel like beyond 110-120, the test just becomes whether or not you’re good at guessing beyond your knowledge base. I’m going to bomb hard if there is any calculus during flight school.

Once the packet is done, no one will ever care about your GT. Just about how well you can do your job and perform as a leader.

Oh, I gotcha. That adaptable ASVAB is harder than SATs once you get past the easy-hard questions. I scored like a 1950 on my SATs and only got like a 128 GT score lol.

First time poster, but I have been hanging around for a minute.

Called the AD recruiter. They arent allowed to officially say if you got in, based on my phone call. However, if you did not receive immediate notification, it is probably a good thing. If you get what Im laying down.

Stats for the board:

Gt:143

Sift:60

Degree:Bachelors

Active time:3+

Flight time: None

LORs: 3(co/BC/CW4)

I dont know if typically they call people to inform them of non select but it obviously happens 😑

Went to MEPS Friday, got a 1/15/19 Basic ship date, 4/5/19 WOCS date. Was hoping for earlier, but just glad to finally have a date set in stone! Going to be a long year of waiting to get in a cockpit but let the journey begin! Good luck to the AD guys still waiting to hear back!

I am starting WOCS the same time. Just got my dates from MEPS today. 4/5/19 - WOCS

I am starting WOCS the same time. Just got my dates from MEPS today. 4/5/19 - WOCS

Are you going to basic also? Or you just have to go straight to WOCS ? Im Guard and have already done basic. Trying to see if anyone has the same situation and knows their WOCS date yet.

Selected! Anyone AD know how far out class dates usually are?

It varies quite a bit, I have a buddy who got selected last board and his class date isnt till February. I was selected on this last January board and got an August class date where as my neighbor was selected the same board but received a May class date. You can expect anywhere from 3-6 months out.

Didn't see my name on the list, does anyone know how long until I can expect the non-select email? A little bummed because I felt I had a very strong packet, but will improve it where I can for next board. My hope is that I wasn't actually boarded since my last update was that my packet was at USAREC "pending qualifications".

GT: 128

SIFT: 56

APFT: 247

LOR: O3, CG, CW4

Flight Time: None

Flight Physical: Stamped, W/waiver

Education: BA and some MBA completed

Military: WLC, various filler schools and extra duties such as UPL, ASSIST, MRT...2x Division Best Warrior winner, 4 very good NCOERs, MSM, ARCOMx2, and a few others.

I was selected for the July board, but still haven't signed due to MEPS finding complications with my height ETP and computer glitches...That's what I get for being short.

Congrats to all and I hope to be at Benning with the rest of you in January!