July 2018 Board

Anyone selected on this board hear any news about security clearances yet? I dont think any of my references or anything have been called yet either.

I was selected in July as a civ.

I was already in the process of a secret clearance for my job as a contractor, submitted a sf-86 in Feb. of 2018 and I am just now in adjudication with about 1 month left before being granted a full clearance - 10 months later.

Unfortunately, the clearance process is extremely slow right now. I wouldn't expect you to be finished with your investigation until well after March 2019... It does change though depending on if you can use interim clearance or not. I was able to use an interim for my work but we can't attend WOCS without a full clearance so I think they hustle a bit more in that scenario.

I was selected in July as a civ.

I was already in the process of a secret clearance for my job as a contractor, submitted a sf-86 in Feb. of 2018 and I am just now in adjudication with about 1 month left before being granted a full clearance - 10 months later.

Unfortunately, the clearance process is extremely slow right now. I wouldn't expect you to be finished with your investigation until well after March 2019... It does change though depending on if you can use interim clearance or not. I was able to use an interim for my work but we can't attend WOCS without a full clearance so I think they hustle a bit more in that scenario.

Yeah I start WOCS 4/5 so Im hope they have it done by then!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...