Helicopter Promposal Help?

carsonmadsen

Hey guys!

I’m a senior at Walton High School in GA. Prom is around the corner and its time for me to ask my girlfriend with style. She is in love with the view of cities and I though giving her a view from a helicopter tour would blow her away. I was wondering if anyone in the Atlanta, GA area would be kind enough to give us a ride and see the Atlanta cityscape. It would be an amazing promposal she wouldn’t forget. If you think you can help send me an email at: carsonsmadsen@gmail.com I look forward to your anyone's response.

Thanks a lot,

Carson

• Like 1

There are 3, 4 helo tour operators in Atlanta. There used to be one in Helen too (the mountains can be wicked beautiful if you don't know enough to be scared...).

And fixed wingers, hot air balloon operators.

Google it.

Free prob'ly ain't happenin', tho. Besides which, she'll be much more impressed if she knows you put some effort into it.

• Like 1

I feel like a cheap plastic bottle of vodka will yield the same results for you.

Or you can 'age' almost any rot gut by putting it into an expensive brand bottle. Talked to a lot of bartenders and confirmed the hypothesis myself, experimentally.

• Like 2