Attention Butters!!

LJS1993

Hmm, I've flown both the 44 and 500 and well,...

I didn't think the 500 was all that special. Kinda old and unimpressive inside and it sits too high up (I prefer the more low rider Jet Ranger) plus it has too many blades.

I used to love the 44, but now it just reminds me of commercial aviation (since all my time in them was in pursuit of a job in this lousy, cold, heartless, stuckup, two-faced, f**k you in the ass and leave you for dead on the side of the road industry) so I kinda hate it now.

So I pick the R22. That helicopter has always represented the freedom and fun side of flying for me,...and still does!:)

• Like 1

Hmm, I've flown both the 44 and 500 and well,...

I didn't think the 500 was all that special. Kinda old and unimpressive inside and it sits too high up (I prefer the more low rider Jet Ranger) plus it has too many blades.

I used to love the 44, but now it just reminds me of commercial aviation (since all my time in them was in pursuit of a job in this lousy, cold, heartless, stuckup, two-faced, f*ck you in the ass and leave you for dead on the side of the road industry) so I kinda hate it now.

So I pick the R22. That helicopter has always represented the freedom and fun side of flying for me,...and still does! :)

What if I told you that MD500 had personalized leather seats with "BUTTERS" stitched into the seat backs? What if I told you it had tinted windows just like you have in your semi truck? What if I told you it had been converted by "Bill Blass" industries into a complete glass cockpit including synthetic vision? Does that sweeten the deal?

What if I told you that MD500 had personalized leather seats with "BUTTERS" stitched into the seat backs? What if I told you it had tinted windows just like you have in your semi truck? What if I told you it had been converted by "Bill Blass" industries into a complete glass cockpit including synthetic vision? Does that sweeten the deal?

I'm not that vain, the truck doesn't have tinted windows, and I hate glass cockpits!

Now, offer me the Bell 222 from Airwolf and we'll talk :)

How about a Bell 206?

Man, you are really determined to get me my own aircraft,...and its not even my birthday!

,...but if you must, this is what I really want!

Just make sure you include enough money for me to get my add-ons.

:)

• Like 2

Ok fine, just get me an R22 Mariner.

Silver with a white stripe and dark leather interior (don't stitch my name on the seat, you can however write "eat me" on the pontoons).

Just the standard 5 pack, no gps (though I suppose you can throw in an artificial horizon, that always makes the cockpit look cool) you can even trade the VSI for it, I hate that gauge. Digital transponder too and get one with a squelch setup for the intercom, I hate that hot mike crap.

Oh yeah, make sure it has the newer white map lite (those old red ones are crap) and a vertical compass! Also, don't forget the position light conversion, as I do prefer to fly at night.

You may have to buy one from Boatpix to fix up, I think he has all the Mariners anymore?

• Like 1

Ok fine, just get me an R22 Mariner.

Silver with a white stripe and dark leather interior (don't stitch my name on the seat, you can however write "eat me" on the pontoons).

Just the standard 5 pack, no gps (though I suppose you can throw in an artificial horizon, that always makes the cockpit look cool) you can even trade the VSI for it, I hate that gauge. Digital transponder too and get one with a squelch setup for the intercom, I hate that hot mike crap.

Oh yeah, make sure it has the newer white map lite (those old red ones are crap) and a vertical compass! Also, don't forget the position light conversion, as I do prefer to fly at night.

You may have to buy one from Boatpix to fix up, I think he has all the Mariners anymore?

Ahhhh I saw your thread regarding Enstrom helicopters. Okay here's another idea. An Enstrom 280FX in silver with a white stripe and dark leather interior. All steam gauges in addition with some XM radio. You can have the pontoons with the quote "EAT ME" of course painted on them as requested. Add air conditioning, defrost, and even some nice windshield wipers to keep things clear on those rainy days. How about it?