• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BMA

BMA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 20:57

My spray season is about to go into full force and I need some lunchbox ideas. Most years I get by with a sandwich and some goodies. Last year, I went a little overboard with the fast food. Anyone have some good ideas for food that are somewhat easy to eat even with no breaks in flying?

#2 RagMan

RagMan

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 14:38

Any kind of snack bars (fig, granola, power, etc.)
trail mix
Dried fruit
Wheat Thins

#3 SBuzzkill

SBuzzkill

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 14:38

I work in the desert so I take a hard sided lunchbox/cooler with me full of ice and water bottles.

Food-wise, I bring an apple/pear/peach, or some other sugary fruit, a banana and a granola bar.  Sometimes some beef jerky.  Every hour or so I make sure to drink a new water bottle, and every couple hours I'll eat another one of my snacks.  It's not a full meal, but it's enough to keep my energy up without becoming over-full.

Edited by SBuzzkill, 04 May 2018 - 14:39.

#4 Thedude

Thedude

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 15:53

I also try to take small snacks, granola bars, jerky, etc to eat while flying. I find multiple smaller snacks throughout the flight day work better than slamming a sandwich down while getting refueled.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BE_VRHome200AMTC 2018Spectrum_VRHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeNFCVRForum200HomeGenesys VR Forum 200PrecisionVRForumHome200MaunaLoaVRHome200