• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 r22butters

r22butters

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
  • Location:Pluto,...at least until the next election :) ,...damn the wifi here is unbelievable!
  • Interests:Admiring the city lights and coastal sunsets from a thousand feet,...when I have the dough. :)

,...oh' yeah, and boobs!
    😕+🍟+🚁+🌃=☺
  • Company working for:Just a happy casual renter! :)

Posted 05 May 2018 - 16:11

The only dream I have left is to live long enough to see the pilot shortage. Its been about fifteen years since they first told me it was coming, so,...

Aaaaaaaany day now! :D

#2 Eric Hunt

Eric Hunt

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 17:16

Did a similar thing in the 80s with feral pig eradication during extensive floods - all the ferals had gathered on high spots of land, making it easier to pick them off. I had 3 shooters (with rifles) blazing away from the 3 other doors of a B206, and the ferals fell quickly.

When they ran out of ammo, I had a go, cyclic between my knees, but I only had a 38 special and wadcutters. The pigs were running/splashing away from the chopper, so it took 1 round up the choof to make him turn sideways and look at me, and 3 or 4 more to put enough holes in him to make him sink in the floodwaters. You can hear them squeal over the noise of the turbine, but couldn't hear the (glug..glug...gluggg....) after that.

#3 helonorth

helonorth

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 19:30

Did a similar thing in the 80s with feral pig eradication during extensive floods - all the ferals had gathered on high spots of land, making it easier to pick them off. I had 3 shooters (with rifles) blazing away from the 3 other doors of a B206, and the ferals fell quickly.

When they ran out of ammo, I had a go, cyclic between my knees, but I only had a 38 special and wadcutters. The pigs were running/splashing away from the chopper, so it took 1 round up the choof to make him turn sideways and look at me, and 3 or 4 more to put enough holes in him to make him sink in the floodwaters. You can hear them squeal over the noise of the turbine, but couldn't hear the (glug..glug...gluggg....) after that.

This is exactly what a professional pilot would do.

#4 Eric Hunt

Eric Hunt

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 19:36

This is exactly what a professional pilot would do.

...and that's why I did it.

#5 Bonzo828

Bonzo828

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Aviation, Weapons &Tactics, Fitness, Outdoors.
  • Company working for:Professional cat herder.

Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:23

The best part is how he "lasering" his right arm and legs with the pistol.  Good way to have an accident.

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it" - The only thing we can control is our attitude.

#6 overtorque

overtorque

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 00:59

I've seen those videos where they have passengers blastin' out the door but this puts them all to shame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Spectrum_VRGeneral468Genesys VRForum200_GeneralPrecisionVRForumGeneral200HeliHelmetsMaunaLoaSoftwareVRGeneral200NFCVRGeneral200