Kinda unsportsmanlike if you ask me!

Did a similar thing in the 80s with feral pig eradication during extensive floods - all the ferals had gathered on high spots of land, making it easier to pick them off. I had 3 shooters (with rifles) blazing away from the 3 other doors of a B206, and the ferals fell quickly.

When they ran out of ammo, I had a go, cyclic between my knees, but I only had a 38 special and wadcutters. The pigs were running/splashing away from the chopper, so it took 1 round up the choof to make him turn sideways and look at me, and 3 or 4 more to put enough holes in him to make him sink in the floodwaters. You can hear them squeal over the noise of the turbine, but couldn't hear the (glug..glug...gluggg....) after that.

Did a similar thing in the 80s with feral pig eradication during extensive floods - all the ferals had gathered on high spots of land, making it easier to pick them off. I had 3 shooters (with rifles) blazing away from the 3 other doors of a B206, and the ferals fell quickly.

When they ran out of ammo, I had a go, cyclic between my knees, but I only had a 38 special and wadcutters. The pigs were running/splashing away from the chopper, so it took 1 round up the choof to make him turn sideways and look at me, and 3 or 4 more to put enough holes in him to make him sink in the floodwaters. You can hear them squeal over the noise of the turbine, but couldn't hear the (glug..glug...gluggg....) after that.

This is exactly what a professional pilot would do.