ATTENTION AVBUG & BUTTERS

You guys have just been awarded a brand new R-66 with the turbine engine. All paid for completely with a whole year of fuel for free. It has nice leather seats and a complete glass cockpit. The only catch is you must co-own this aircraft and prove you guys have flown together for at least twenty five hours a year. Do you accept this award?

• Like 1

So this is what the forum has come down do? Well I guess its still better than talking about WOFT!

Ok then, I'll save you some money here. Get rid of that damn glass cockpit, make it two years of free gas, and you can downgrade to an R44 Cadet. That way I can just sedate the bastard and throw him in the cargo hold!

However, since I've been on the bug's "list" he doesn't bother me anymore, and probably won't play this game anyway.

• Like 3

So this is what the forum has come down do? Well I guess its still better than talking about WOFT!

Ok then, I'll save you some money here. Get rid of that damn glass cockpit, make it two years of free gas, and you can downgrade to an R44 Cadet. That way I can just sedate the bastard and throw him in the cargo hold!

However, since I've been on the bug's "list" he doesn't bother me anymore, and probably won't play this game anyway.

What exactly would you use to sedate AVBUG? Could you guys decide on a color?

What exactly would you use to sedate AVBUG?

http://helicopterforum.verticalreference.com/forum/32-general-military-helicopter-discussions/

,...anyway that's enough of this acid trip, its free fry friday, and I'm getting hungry.

Butters awaaaaay!

I want to play....Make it only have one set of controls, Butters is the PIC, I get to ride in back and highjack it...lol. Butters what do you do now.. hmm?

• Like 1

I want to play....Make it only have one set of controls, Butters is the PIC, I get to ride in back and highjack it...lol. Butters what do you do now.. hmm?

Kiss your ass goodbye if it was Avbug up front. Turn everyone on board into a lawn dart without hesitation...because that's what we were trained to do in our super secret squirrel training right...right?!

• Like 2

Funny..that was my insinuate post..lol. I read my GOM...found the hijacking section....they must have made a misprint because it didnt cover the lawn dart section.

Man I seriously thought this award would somehow bridge the gap between you two. I thought the love for helicopters would conquer all!!

Now I understand "it is a wind up" :rolleyes:

• Like 1