Documenting my WOFT Adventure

I'm starting this thread to keep tabs on my journey through the WOFT application process, as many others have done. Hopefully it'll help keep my eyes on the prize, and help others gather some useful info. This forum is truly a invaluable resource for folks such as myself looking to start the journey down this road. Thanks to all those who spend the time posting and answering questions for all the clueless civilians like me!

GT: 120
SIFT: 63
APFT: 251

LoR: O8(retired), O7("Army Master Aviator", former IP at Rucker, President/CEO of Army Aviation Heritage Foundation), SF CW5(retired, former Commandant of SF WO Institute), LtCol(retired, former Delta Commander), SF MSG(retired, former SF Team Sgt), High School Aviation Instructor. (Will be boiling these down to top 3 as per advice from some of you guys)

School: Diploma, 32 Credit Hours from 3 Colleges, poor GPA
Military: None
Physical: MEPS done, Flight Phys stamped and good to go
Flight: None, other than thousands of Sim hours :P
Battalion Board: Recommended and good to go

I'll update my post as time goes on and I complete more tasks. Thanks again for providing such a useful resource for those looking into this program!

• Like 1