National Board Cut Off Dates/Late Entries

Hey Everyone,

Finally finished everything with my packet, just awaiting my flight physical to get approved by Rucker (everything looked great and doesn't look like I'll need any waivers). Aiming for a June 8 Battalion board date which I'll make the June 1 cutoff date for. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like my flight physical will be approved by Rucker for the July National Board (cut off is today).

Are there any instances where the board will except late entries? Or am I going to have to hurry up and wait until the September board? I feel like I've read a couple places in this forum that civilians can submit up to 10 days before the board convenes. Is there any truth to this?

To clarify, I am a civilian going from Street to Seat, not sure if that makes much difference though!

I actually have the same question.

I am getting the rest of my packet together now and should be able to submit it by the July 3rd board deadline, but is this date a hard cutoff and they will not look at any other packets past that date forcing me to wait until the September board? I ask because I will be cutting it very close to get everything together.

Thanks!

Where do you see a July 3rd cutoff date? Is that for the July board? On the USAREC site, it shows a May 18 cutoff for the July board and a July 27 cutoff for the September board.

Which I guess brings up my question again which is, do civilians have slightly different cutoff dates?

I have been following this forum for about 3 or so years and from what I have seen over that time period is that civilian applicants do have different submission dates. As long as the civilian applicants have completed the battalion recruiting board and do not have any waiver requests they have different/later submission dates.