GT - 134

Sift - 59

APFT - 292

Flight physical- stamped no waivers

Letters of recommendation - 0-3,0-5, and AD CW5, retired CW4 current GM-15

Currently active duty Air Force 2.5 years crew chief

Education - AA, and 90 credits towards BA

• Like 1

I'm shooting for this board as well, about 99% complete with the packet.

GT: 131

SIFT: 54

APFT: 291

Flight Physical: finishing up Friday(been getting one for the last 6 years for USMC, should be no problem)

Flight time: 1,286 hours MV-22 Crew Chief

LOR: AD CW4, O-4 MV-22 pilot, O-5 MV-22 pilot, O-5 MV-22 pilot.

8 years AD USMC, SGT.

38 college credits, no degree, 4.0 GPA

I'll pray its not just me and you Mcwilli, if it is I'm screwed!

• 3 weeks later...

Was supposed to make July board but my recruiter screwed up the paperwork while submitting to battalion and will now be submitting for September.

GT: 127 (90 AFQT)

SIFT: 54

APFT: 240

Education: MBA (3.0 GPA), BBA sports management (2.78 GPA), HS diploma (3.2 GPA)

LOR’s: CW4 Guard Aviator, Ranger Major (Ret.), college lacrosse team pastor, Captain in 101st (Ret.)

Physical: stamped fully qualified

No flight time and No prior service

Didn't get flight physical done in time for July, but it is scheduled for July 31st and I hope to get it approved and ready for September's board.

Civilian Application:

GT: 134

SIFT: 70

APFT: 275

LORs: Current boss, Good friend who is a former marine, CW4 AD Aviator

School: Associate's Degree, 3.975 GPA

Military: None

Physical: Meps done, flight physical stamped and approved (as of August 27th)

Waiting on Rucker stamp, hoping to get it in the next few days before the 27 deadline... but

GT: 128

SIFT: 57

APFT: 256

LORs: Army- O6, CW5 (pending signature), Marine- 05, 04 (pilot), O3, W01

School: Some college 2.8 GPA

Military: 9 years. 6 deployments. AD USMC SSgt

Physical: Waiting on Rucker stamp. The navy did mine but submitted incorrectly. So I went to Bragg to finish it out.

Can attest to this. Nikki helped me out when I needed it rushed for the July board and got it stamped and sent back within a day or 2.

Hey man PM me, I can give you the number to the front desk of the Ft. Rucker Aeromedical desk. Inform them that you want to turn in for September board (deadline 27July) and all you need is the stamped physical. Youll have it back by Friday

Question for those submitting this week. Whats the best way or format to send the email?

There is a powerpoint with the SOP for how it is supposed to be submitted. See if your recruiter can get ahold of that! If not, PM me & I will give you my recruiters contact & he can send it your way!

GT: 120
SIFT: 63

APFT: 260

LoRs: O8(ret), O7(ret, former IP at Rucker, CEO of Army Aviation Heritage Foundation), CW5(ret, 180A, former commandant of SF Warrant Officer Institute), O5(ret, Delta Commander)

School: 32 Credit Hours, poor GPA

Flight: None

Physical: Stamped and Qualified

Flight Physical on Monday at Ft. Knox! Last step!

GT: 120

SIFT: 63

APFT: 260

LoRs: O8(ret), O7(ret, former IP at Rucker, CEO of Army Aviation Heritage Foundation), CW5(ret, 180A, former commandant of SF Warrant Officer Institute), O5(ret, Delta Commander)

School: 32 Credit Hours, poor GPA

Physical: MEPS done, Flight Physical scheduled for 30 July 2018

DO NOT LET the poor GPA take you down. Instead if they ask you during the Board about that, take that negative and turn it into a positive. They are wanting to make sure that you are willing to turn yourself around and not continue on a path of not studying or mediocrity.

DO NOT LET the poor GPA take you down. Instead if they ask you during the Board about that, take that negative and turn it into a positive. They are wanting to make sure that you are willing to turn yourself around and not continue on a path of not studying or mediocrity.

Thank you very much for the words of encouragement!

First post here but have read thru damn near everything I could find, y'all are very helpful.

GT: 132

SIFT: 68

APFT: 246 (I need to work on this)

LoRs: teacher who knows me well, church youth leader, retired Cw3, retired navy pilot

School: Only high school, 4.39 GPA

Physicals: perfect

My battalion board is tomorrow at 0900. Any tips? Also does anyone know when I'll hear back from the national board?

• Like 1

Update on the board. I got all three of their recommendations, altho they said they had some reservations about my leadership abilities. Now it's a waiting game.

congrats. when are civilians required to submit for the September board? I know for the military side of the house our deadline was packet submission July 27th

congrats. when are civilians required to submit for the September board? I know for the military side of the house our deadline was packet submission July 27th

My packet was also due on the 27th. It was missing my security clearance so I had to do the interview for that on 28th. I'm not up to date on how exactly the boards work. Does my packet go up with the ad packets for the usarec board or will my packet be looked over sooner? My recruiter told me it should be looked at soon but the usarec board date is September 24th.

Civilians can submit a little later than the deadline. Just have it turned in as soon as possible and keep bugging your recruiter until they get the ok that it is submitted and ready for the board.