#42 Spiffy_cup_of_coffee

Spiffy_cup_of_coffee

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 13:48

Finally board ready!

how long did it take from corrections to getting board ready?

I'm still waiting to hear back from my corrections submission.  and did you get an email or is there a website to track the package?

#43 Mcwilli

Mcwilli

ATP Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 13:51

Submitted my corrections the 17th and I called today and was told Im board ready. 12 days from proponent to ready.

#44 Spiffy_cup_of_coffee

Spiffy_cup_of_coffee

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 13:56

Submitted my corrections the 17th and I called today and was told Im board ready. 12 days from proponent to ready.

right on brother.

well I submitted all of my stuff within the deadlines but my recruiter is non existent when it comes to communications. seems like it takes forever.

For example I didn't get a corrections email until the 17th. No crazy corrections but I was in the field during the time so the timing was tight.

just hoping I make the board.

#45 Mcwilli

Mcwilli

ATP Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 13:58

I had to be an annoying prick with mine. No response to emails so I called regularly.

#46 kramey90

kramey90

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 22:13

Captainstank, congrats on getting selected and thanks for the info, just anxious for the results now, like everyone else Haha. Did you get a school date yet?

#47 Kur

Kur

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 12:02

Kur,

Ive been told my packet is due Sept 6th and that we need to submit a week before that. (Civilian) 

I also am doing MEPS, the SIFT, and flight physical all in the next two weeks (allegedly) 

The recruiters I switched to have been on point so I am hopeful. Put the squeeze on your guys and try to make it happen if you want to make this board. In the words of my recruiters, "They are selecting everyone right now. This is not normal, get it while the gettings good"

How's that going for you? As far as I know, my med pre-check hasn't passed MEPs yet. My recruiter is still trying to push for me to make this board. Mkay...I guess hope dies last hahah

#48 Seminole

Seminole

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 18:47

How's that going for you? As far as I know, my med pre-check hasn't passed MEPs yet. My recruiter is still trying to push for me to make this board. Mkay...I guess hope dies last hahah

I cordially switched away from an unprofessional to highly professional recruiting station 2 months ago. That old station just manually requested my MEPS file to be transfered away from my current and correct MEPS station.

This takes 2 to 4 weeks to ratify since they have to physically mail my file back and forth. I cant drive the file myself nor can my current recruiters.

I will not make the September board due to this. I will decline to comment as to why my current recruiters and I believe this was done.

I hope you make the board! Don't give up hope just yet.

#49 Natedo60

Natedo60

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 04:32

Just got my board ready email today. Good luck to everyone and hope to see you guys on the other side!

#50 rattmichey95

rattmichey95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 16:22

First time posting. Just got my board ready status for September. Was wondering if anyone had any statistics on the number of applicants. The previous boards seemed to have significantly more information. Good luck to everyone!

• JonBoy340 and Itsmickyd like this

#51 Gideon

Gideon

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Company working for:US Army

Posted 08 September 2018 - 01:12

Congrats to everyone who has made it into this months board! it’s a great feeling to finally get that call after many many months of work. Feel free to PM me if you guys have questions about how the flow of things Is currently going. I’m about halfway through Primary atm.
  • alex2391 and Mcwilli like this

#52 Spiffy_cup_of_coffee

Spiffy_cup_of_coffee

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 08:44

Had to get a service waiver for having 11 months left on contract (sister service). So my package is at the waiver stage. Hoping to make it by the board

#53 alex2391

alex2391

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:27

Age - 27
GT - 112
Sift - 50
APFT - 278
Flight physical- stamped no waivers
Letters of recommendation - 0-5,0-6 and AD cw4 from 160
Battalion board 25/25 from all 3 panel members
Education - 90 credits towards BA
8 1/2 years Prior service Marine UH-1y and ah-1z/w avionics quality assurance rep and uh-1 aircrew 150 hours
Commercial pilots license with instrument rating 250 hours

Currently still in college and doing my multi engine course.

Please feel free to ask any questions ! Id be glad to help

#54 rattmichey95

rattmichey95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 11:33

Age-22
GT-119
SIFT-54
Flight Physical stamped with no waivers
LOR-03(company commander who was a warrant officer),05,CW4
Medic with almost three years in, no flight time.

#55 WyattR

WyattR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 17:41

Age-22
GT-119
SIFT-54
Flight Physical stamped with no waivers
LOR-03(company commander who was a warrant officer),05,CW4
Medic with almost three years in, no flight time.

Kind of in the same boat as you

Age - 21

GT - 118

SIFT - 50

APFT - 285

2 years TIS AD

but I am aiming for the January 19 board, was wondering how long it took to receive your flight physical stamped? I do my actual physical this week and unsure of the whole process of how I will receive the paperwork back and the wait time, would appreciate any insight as I'm building my packet on my own.

#56 Spiffy_cup_of_coffee

Spiffy_cup_of_coffee

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 18:38

Kind of in the same boat as you
Age - 21
GT - 118
SIFT - 50
APFT - 285
2 years TIS AD
but I am aiming for the January 19 board, was wondering how long it took to receive your flight physical stamped? I do my actual physical this week and unsure of the whole process of how I will receive the paperwork back and the wait time, would appreciate any insight as I'm building my packet on my own.

I asked for an expedited response from ft Rucker and I got it back in 5 days. Shouldnt take long once submitted from the flight surgeon.

#57 rattmichey95

rattmichey95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 01:49

What spiffy said is accurate. I called and I believe a woman named nikki expedited my packet. It was stamped within a couple hours.

#58 JonBoy340

JonBoy340

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 16:20

First time posting. Just got my board ready status for September. Was wondering if anyone had any statistics on the number of applicants. The previous boards seemed to have significantly more information. Good luck to everyone!

second  this!!!

#59 Natedo60

Natedo60

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 21:16

second  this!!!

#60 Natedo60

Natedo60

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 21:20

I too have been doing a little digging towards previous posts about trying to gain the same sort of info with no luck. I've seen the other Milper messages about all those selected but that's about the extent of what I've got. I've been trying to convince myself to keep up the painful wait until the board selections are posted but it has proven difficult. Only a few more weeks though everyone, good luck :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

PrecisionVRForumHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeNFCVRForum200HomeMaunaLoaVRHome200BE_VRHome200Spectrum_VRHome200Genesys VR Forum 200