September Board

I nominate the airforce guy.

fly high or something am I right?

I called my recruiter/neighbor and he is on the phone with his boss to get info for me (sister service). Ill post when he gets back to me, but he did say civilians will hear first because the Army doesnt want to waste time and potentially let them slip away. Is AD folks are stuck so not much of a sense of urgency for us

I called my recruiter/neighbor and he is on the phone with his boss to get info for me (sister service). Ill post when he gets back to me, but he did say civilians will hear first because the Army doesnt want to waste time and potentially let them slip away. Is AD folks are stuck so not much of a sense of urgency for us

hell yeah

let us know :)

sister service as well. I come from the branch that eats crayons.

I'm in the same boat

My recruiter was out at schools and said that he would get me the results as soon as possible. Soon after results were released though I got called by someone who was above my recruiter in the same recruiting battalion and gave me the news.

Is there any way I can view the civilian list? My recruiter is out of the office but he says he will check later this afternoon.

My recruiter sent me a partial picture of the list. I have about 15 of the 25 names. If youd like me to check the 15 I do have just send me a PM with your name and Ill check.

Yeah. But one of the battalion board members didn't recommend me. The other two gave me amazing recommendations but the one tore me apart

Still, dont count it out until you hear the news.

Also, if you dont make it, it could be a good thing, lots of twists and turns and bumps in my packet process all seemed to put me in an even better position to be accepted. Silver linings