Flight Physical W/Waiver Finally approved 3 months later.. Question.

Just want to let anyone that has put in a flight physical to be patient. My flight physical took about 3 months to come back approved (after some nagging). I emailed usarmy.rucker.medcom-lahc.list.lahc-aero-helpdesk@mail.mil a few times throughout the process and they eventually put me on an "expedited list" because they are currently backlogged and my physical was approved a week later!

P.S. I'm wondering if anyone on here knows any way other than scheduling another appointment with the Flight Doc to get the stamped document for the packet?

-SPC Foster

I just walked to the Aviation Medicine and said Im submitting to the next board in less than a week can I have the Flight Surgeon print this? And he was out in about three minutes with everything

Yeah my flight Doctor isnt ever that readily available. I have to make an appointment to get in contact with him so I was just wondering if there was anyway I could get it directly without him but Im assuming not.

http://www.cs.amedd.army.mil/saam.aspx

bottom right hand side, "check the status of your flight physical" log in with cac, that's how I found out my waiver even got approved.

I know my physical has been approved with the waiver because I called the flight nurse and she checked. Was just wondering if there are any ways other than going to the flight doc to get a copy of the complete physical.

• Like 1

I know my physical has been approved with the waiver because I called the flight nurse and she checked. Was just wondering if there are any ways other than going to the flight doc to get a copy of the complete physical.

Yeah that link should provide a signed copy of the entire flight physical when it becomes available. It also will include the waiver paperwork. Check the link

Yeah that link should provide a signed copy of the entire flight physical when it becomes available. It also will include the waiver paperwork. Check the link

okay awesome thank you. I'll have to check tomorrow at work because I can't ever sign into the amedd site from my personal computer.