Where can we ask medical waiver questions?

Good afternoon all,

Is there an authority figure one could call or email with questions about a medical waiver? I don't know that it will get approved but there is a legitimate chance. I'm also coming up on the tail end of the age cap so I need to be well informed about the time line required.

Thanks!

I agree with Wheelsup, you may be able to call the Aeromedical center at Rucker and see if they are in the mood to answer questions from an invested applicant, i.e. one that has visited a recruiter and started the application.

If you read the regs and only found 1 sentence, chances may be that you are looking for a "policy letter" type of issue instead of a waiver issue. The policy is really just a paragraph entered on your Class 1A by the examining flight surgeon of some abnormality that pertains to policy guidance allowing said abnormality to be passed by without a waiver, under certain conditions. The FS still needs to make the determination on allowing it to slide by before the Class 1A gets sent to Rucker for approval...

But ask away on this forum. I'd be surprised to hear of an issue you may have but didn't find info on in any of the other threads...