1 reply to this topic

#1 rlfoster83

rlfoster83

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 00:55

I had this critiqued awhile ago by a current warrant from this forum. I have finally gotten back my stamped physical and want to touch up my packet as much as possible before I am able to submit it. Please be honest, its much appreciated!

To call ones self an Army Aviator is a great honor and responsibility. The legacy they have carved is unmatched. I have seen first hand the impact they can make for our ground forces. I hope that my qualifications will afford me the opportunity to one day call myself an Army Aviator and make an impact myself.

Being enlisted as a horizontal engineer has provided me opportunities to learn and grow as an individual. I have been trusted with millions of dollars worth of equipment. Being responsible for the safe operation of heavy equipment has become second nature and is a quality that is also vital in Army Aviation. My attention to detail and doing the little things such as 360 degree checks may mean the life or death of a fellow soldier. I have also become proficient in working under blackout conditions with NVGs in order to accomplish my tasks. It is not a responsibility I take lightly.

Through my time in the Army, I have learned that a good leader must know both when to lead and when to follow. This is a trait that I believe I strongly possess. As a U.S. Army Aviator, I will strive to become a technical and tactical expert in order to ensure the success of my mission. I also understand that my role would include providing expert advice to commanding officers so that they can use aviation assets most efficiently. If given the opportunity to become both a Warrant Officer, and a U.S. Army Aviator, I will strive every day to become the expert that is relied upon for these decisions.

#2 RangerBattBoy

RangerBattBoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 06:18

PM sent. You convey your main points well but the structure could be streamlined some. Good first cut!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warrant, Flight, Summary, Critique

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

Praetor_Home200BE_VRHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeLORD_VRHome200Genesys VR Forum 200Spectrum_VRHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200MaunaLoaVRHome200NFCVRForum200Home