VOLO_VRGeneral468Frasca VRForum468TigerTugsVRForumGen468Helicopter Academy
Photo
- - - - -

Anyone got nothing to do for a couple of months?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 r22butters

r22butters

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts
  • Location:Pluto,...at least until the next election :) ,...damn the wifi here is unbelievable!
  • Interests:Admiring the city lights and coastal sunsets from a thousand feet,...when I have the dough. :)

,...oh' yeah, and boobs!
    😕+🍟+🚁+🌃=☺
  • Company working for:Just a happy casual renter! :)

Posted 11 July 2018 - 19:54

CategoryPilots

Job Start Date7/22/2018
Job End Date9/30/2018

JOB DESCRIPTION
Steel Pier Helicopters is looking for qualified, professional, and energetic pilots to conduct sightseeing tours of Atlantic City, NJ. This position offers a high amount of logged hours in a season, enabling you to advance your career in a short period of time. This is seasonal work, as we are open 7 days a week between Memorial Day and Labor Day, and weekends only for a short time before and after those dates. If you are not local to the Atlantic City area, we have a room rental 15 minutes from our hangar that you can sleep in on your scheduled days at no cost.

Please contact me to discuss specifics of shift rotations and compensation.

JOB REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for pilots that meet the following requirements:

Commercial rating
Total time: 500 hours
R44 time: 50 hours
Robinson Safety Course completed
Flight Instructor + Instrument ratings a plus, not required.

• TomPPL and LJS1993 like this

Well after fifteen and a half years they finally went from saying "the pilot shortage is coming", to "the pilot shortage is here!"  Yep, 2018, year of the pilot shortage!  

,...didn't seem that big a shortage though?  In fact if you blinked, you'd of missed it,...me, I was out taking a wiz,...dammit!  :lol:

#2 TailEndCharlie

TailEndCharlie

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 23:33

Just do it!!!
  • TomPPL likes this

#3 takefootoff

takefootoff

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:22

Jersey Shore bay bee!

#4 r22butters

r22butters

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts
  • Location:Pluto,...at least until the next election :) ,...damn the wifi here is unbelievable!
  • Interests:Admiring the city lights and coastal sunsets from a thousand feet,...when I have the dough. :)

,...oh' yeah, and boobs!
    😕+🍟+🚁+🌃=☺

Posted 12 July 2018 - 21:10

Even Jersey looks good at night :)

,...bring back any fond memories Foot?

Edited by r22butters, 12 July 2018 - 21:11.

• takefootoff likes this

Well after fifteen and a half years they finally went from saying "the pilot shortage is coming", to "the pilot shortage is here!"  Yep, 2018, year of the pilot shortage!  

,...didn't seem that big a shortage though?  In fact if you blinked, you'd of missed it,...me, I was out taking a wiz,...dammit!  :lol:

#5 takefootoff

takefootoff

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:41

You'd love it there man, kinda like an East coast version of your Vegas Strip dream....only more debauchery.

Edited by takefootoff, 13 July 2018 - 10:42.

#6 r22butters

r22butters

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

,...oh' yeah, and boobs!
    😕+🍟+🚁+🌃=☺

Posted 13 July 2018 - 20:58

Debauchery you say?! Hmmm :D

Maybe in a couple of years when I can transfer with my current company, then just fly the tapped out drunkards part-time on weekends.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

PrecisionVRForumGeneral200HeliHelmetsAMTC - GeneralBE_VRGen200MaunaLoaSoftwareVRGeneral200Spectrum_VRGeneral468NFCVRGeneral200Genesys VRForum200_General