#1 gravityrideseverything

gravityrideseverything

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Company working for:U.S. Coast Guard

Posted 28 July 2018 - 00:42

If anyone has point of contact information for the waiver process I need it ASAP. I have people who are very high up in my service who want to help me, but I don't have anything else to give them. My resources are about dry at this point. I am not looking for special treatment, just a chance to sit for the board. I can elaborate further through DM.

#2 Captainstank056

Captainstank056

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 01:22

I dont have any except a small hearing waiver, but I was under the impression you write the memorandum and someone after submission approved or denies it. You can always call a recruiter. Any of them will be willing to help

#3 gravityrideseverything

gravityrideseverything

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 01:34

My packet is submitted. Status is pending ETP. Recruiters cannot give me any further information. I have received other information from an alternate source that has lead me to this point.

#4 Captainstank056

Captainstank056

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 02:10

Youll have to wait for it to reach the ETP part of the board Im pretty sure. They also have all that mapped out on the wrbsite

#5 gravityrideseverything

gravityrideseverything

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 02:14

I have passed 2 boards since submission. Submitted in March.

#6 Grumpytoast91

Grumpytoast91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 23:46

I dont know if this helps you at all but I had to submit for a medical waiver. Had surgery on my knee a few years back and they didnt like my "lack of motion". It was about a 3 month turn around before I heard back from Army Med. During that process the only thing I could do was check a website to see if anything had been processed yet. If your waiver is for medical send me a DM and I will send you the site and any other info that might be useful. 

Good Luck

#7 gravityrideseverything

gravityrideseverything

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 16:02

Unfortunately my waiver is not for medical. I did however receive some amplifying information on my status and I feel better as of right now. This can obviously change if I hear anything else. Thank you for the input.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

BE_VRHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeNFCVRForum200HomeGenesys VR Forum 200PrecisionVRForumHome200LORD_VRHome200AMTC 2018Spectrum_VRHome200MaunaLoaVRHome200