3 replies to this topic

#1 kramey90

kramey90

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 11:29

My flight physical was stamped qualified with ETP recommended.  I have the memo from the approval authority stating that my ETP is granted.  My question is does that constitute a medical waiver or will my packet go from proponent to board ready?  Since submission, I have turned in a few corrections and as of the August 20th, my packet cleared the recruiters and moved on to the next step.  That is ahead of the Aug 27th deadline for corrections to the WO recruiting team, so if I don't require a medical waiver for this ETP, I should be on this coming September board, correct?

I appreciate any feedback or experience anyone has with this topic.  My flight physical was a pain in the ass to get back qualified, but I stuck with it and I am hoping for the best in getting selected.

#2 Captainstank056

Captainstank056

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 15:52

Unless what happened with me isnt normal, I had a hearing ETP and got the memo back from Rucker and stamped the whole thing 1W approved w/ ETP or whatever it says
Basically your ETP is your waiver. And if the WO recruiter passed your stuff up youll be fine

#3 kramey90

kramey90

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 16:42

Awesome, thanks for the reply.

#4 mrphil219

mrphil219

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 17:46

Awesome, thanks for the reply.

Did you get the flight physical complete...and then they just did the waiver themselves? Or are there extra steps?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Spectrum_VRHome200Genesys VR Forum 200HeliHelmets-VR HomeFreeFlight_Home200BLR 200PrecisionVRForumHome200MaunaLoaVRHome200