APFT Improvement

My packet is set and ready for the AD January board. 58 on the SIFT, BA Econ 3.4GPA, CW5 LOR, and AD E-4. I got injured awhile ago during a jump and my APFT is suffering. I got off profile, but am only pulling around a 220-230. Should I just bite the bullet and apply for the January board or postpone and work on my PT?

My bad, I was a little unclear in my original post. I meant that I was currently an AD E-4, not that I got a rec letter from one.

Oh okay,

So here. Take this however you like but you should take pt seriously until the day before the packet deadline (but continue so afterwards) and take a pt test he day of the submission and have your DA61 complete on that day by whoever gave you the test and turn your packet in. For the Jan board the packet deadline is November? Thats three months (yeah I know were early as hell in September tho) and you do not need more time than that to come up 30 points. If this is something you want to do then this shouldnt even be a question. Your packet is only as competitive as you make it. Most people already have a leg up being an nco or something. Wouldnt you like to appear better than the ncos whobsre applying in every aspect?