Which Signup Benefits are Negotiable?

I have been learning about boot camp culture and I understand that the rigers of war are very emotionally draining. But nobody really wants to jump into a boot camp every conversation of every minute. Most of these guys are not even american if you have not noticed. That's why they have separate platoons for all these unwanted citizens of forien countries. Have you seen the french legion. It's a platoon for foreigners. Just put them doing the jobs nobody wants to do if they are going to be like that. Not officer.

If you actually think any of what you just wrote is true then you really are a moron.

• Like 1

You want to run into a battle field lifting a gun. But you can't even handle the truth. If you would stop harrasing the Americans. You might not have gotten kicked out.Stop responding to my posts, I wont read them.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/08/01/dod-exempts-wounded-warriors-from-deploy-or-get-out/

• Like 1

Gotta say he's a pretty good troll... just enough of a hint if plausibility it makes you want to respond. So I guess he's good at something.

So just in case, as others stated... none of what you posted is accurate.

And half the posters here have run into a battlefield carrying a gun.

Mike

• Like 1

I would rather work with an american felon than a forien felon. Because the Americans don't repeat the same charge. If these guys want to become Americans. Just let them do that in there own platoon. I don't care if they are a murderer or a rapist. It's not my problem if it's in the french legion.

That's what would make american great again. An american version. Called the american legion. Where all these guys can earn it doing front line infantry work. The stuff nobody wants to do.

Infantry and combat arms slots fill up faster than the others when the fiscal year turns over, everyone wants to do that sh*t... If you don't want to do "front line" work, you shouldn't be a helicopter pilot.

Mike

Yeah

There sure are a lot of infantryman who don’t want to be infantryman in this all volunteer Army...

This thread has been pretty amazing, we’ve gone from BAH eligibility to the French Foreign Legion in less than ten posts.

Yes, we have gotten kind of off topic here. You could always buy a hot wife from: https://www.loveme.com/ to qualify for BAH. Then she makes your babies and cooks for you all day long. While you collect extra BAH. How do you not say yes to that?

I am a former recruiter/Station Commander and 99% of this is totally false. Yes USAR/NG can get BAH during training. Recruiters do not control incentives and everyone of them will give you everything that is showing on the system. There is zero benefit from withholding any incentives. I left the command in June but when I left there was only 1 MOS that received Student Loan Repayment for RA which was 68N which 99% of applicant do not qualify for. For AR, there are MOS's that pay up to 50K however that is dependent on the slot that you are filling, different units offer different incentives. Any specific questions, feel free to ask.

I am a former recruiter/Station Commander and 99% of this is totally false. Yes USAR/NG can get BAH during training. Recruiters do not control incentives and everyone of them will give you everything that is showing on the system. There is zero benefit from withholding any incentives. I left the command in June but when I left there was only 1 MOS that received Student Loan Repayment for RA which was 68N which 99% of applicant do not qualify for. For AR, there are MOS's that pay up to 50K however that is dependent on the slot that you are filling, different units offer different incentives. Any specific questions, feel free to ask.

Agreed, it's not so much about what the recruiter wants to give you. It's about what they have available at the time. The posts I made are current as of the said dates. From what I can gather from other members. They had a different set of incentives just 4 years ago.